- Cleaning up your internal storage is also simple: just uninstall unnecessary apps or move to SD Card. This will free up that internal space and speed up your phone. Just go to Settings/Applications/Manage Applications. Select an app, and tap the "Move to SD Card" button to move it or tap the "uninstall". Minimum internal memory should be 40Mb.
- Turn brightness down, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth off when not in use
- Turn off "multimedia" settings
- Try a new home screen launcher (maybe launcher pro is the best)
And if you have lag on your android prone I found two ways to speed up your phone. Both of them require to root your phone.
1. Android seeder:
2. V6_SuperCharger. It is an android memory optimizer, stay launcher in memory:
-Rooted Android Device